Contact Diann

Diann Valentine Living Well

626.395.0346
talktome@diannvalentine.com

Project Love Blog

Evelyn Lozada Re-emerges On Top!

My friend and client Evelyn Lozada has weathered a tough year but she remains one of the women I admire the most.  Her strength, honesty with her emotions and ‘around the way girl’ persona is only a few of the reasons why I love her.  After a long silence she re-emerges on Season 5 of Basketball Wives proving that she is built to last.  I’ve held onto the images from that magical night not sure what to do with them but I’ve decided to finally share them because on this night we celebrated Evelyn Lozada and I’m proud of what she inspired me to create!

Chateau des Palmiers Entrance Photo by Mike Colon

The Wedding Reception Overview Photo by Mike Colon

The Wedding Reception Overview with Dancefloor Photo by Mike Colon

Evelyns Back - The Butterfly Wall Inspiration Photo by Mike Colon

Photo Credit: Mike Colon

Keep spreading the love,

DV Black_White Script Logo 10_07

Comments

16 Responses

1. Linda White says:

Ms. Valentine, your work is Amazing … Simply Amazing!

2. BLUORCHID says:

Of course we love the butterflies and orchids which are so beautiful. But, the sweetheart table for the couple is on fire. Love it!!

3. Lucretia says:

There’s nothing like a Diann V. signature touch! So fab! I’ve been praying you’ll offer a wedding planning/design workshop soon! I would love love love to attend!! You’re the best in the game! LOL

4. Nichole says:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! My absolute favorite is the butterfly wall!

5. Linda says:

Your creative designs are spectacular !! Love it.

6. Karyn says:

Ahh, Diann, what beautiful work. I wanted to comment on one specific thing, but each detail was beautiful it left me with the an overall impression of your exquisite work. I thought my wedding was beautiful being at Atlantis and taking advantage of the natural backdrop, but you are definitely making me want a snazzy milestone anniversary.

7. Jarvis Lawhorn says:

Mrs. Valentine, this wedding is beyond beautiful it’s simply spectacular and a creative masterpiece. Love everything about this wedding especially the breathtaking butterfly wall and phalaenopsis orchids (which are my personal favorite). Great job as always and thanks for finally sharing this gorgeous images with us. Love you and your entire DVL team.

8. Diann Valentine says:

Thank you guys for the love. I’ve wanted to share this for a while but did not want to cause Evelyn any more pain. Please share your thoughts with her on Twitter…she reads them. xoxo

9. Lori says:

Mrs. Valentine:

Breathtakingly gorgeous!!! You seem to out do yourself with every event! So very gracious and sensitive to hold the photos of your work until now… a real class act. Thank you for sharing.

10. Jarvis Lawhorn says:

Mrs. Valentine, who was the floral designer for Evelyn’s wedding?

• Diann Valentine says:

Hi Jarvis – As always, thank you for your kind words. The florist was a company named Artemis on the island of St. Maarten.

11. Jarvis Lawhorn says:

Wow Mrs. Valentine, they did an amazing job. You blow my mind with every wedding/event. Can’t wait to see Tamra and Eddie’s wedding on Bravo. I know the magazine spread doesn’t do it justice.

12. Anika says:

Love how tastefully you shared these images. Beautiful job, Diann!

13. Sharrone says:

I am so happy that we got a chance to see your work. I know you worked hard on this and I was really looking forward seeing the special. This is fabulous, classy and beautiful. I want more! ;-)

14. Pam Wrather says:

I sat in on your session at the Megafest. I was not familiar with you, however, I felt your spirit and was anxious to research your work. You indicated that you give the service of LOVE and it is definitely reflected in your work. I just wanted to reach out and tell you to keep up the good work as God has truly blessed you.

• Diann Valentine says:

Hi Pam -

Thank you for stopping by the blog and for your kind words. This truly is a labor of love and my ministry.

God bless,